GL41H control flanged butterfly valve has the functions of preventing backflow, starting the pump with light load, reducing water hammer, automatic control and remote monitoring.
This type of butterfly valve is used for centrifugal water pump outlet, which can effectively prevent water hammer accidents from tripping due to excessive starting current and accidental power failure, and protect the safety of pumps and pipeline network equipment.
GL41H Control Flanged Butterfly Valve
Body: cast iron QT400
Valve Bonnet: cast iron
Disc Material: cast iron QT400 + EPDM BR
Valve Spindle: stainless steel
Body Seat: stainless steel
Nominal Diameter DN: 200-1800mm
Applications of GL41H Control Flanged Butterfly Valve
- Water treatment: The valve is commonly used in water treatment plants to regulate the flow of water and chemicals.
- Chemical processing: The valve can be used in chemical processing plants to control the flow of chemicals and other materials.
- Power generation: The valve is commonly used in power plants to control the flow of steam and other fluids.
- Oil and gas: The valve can be used in oil and gas production and processing to regulate the flow of oil, gas, and other fluids.
- Food and beverage: The valve is used in the food and beverage industry to regulate the flow of liquids and gases in production and processing lines.
- Pharmaceutical: The valve can be used in pharmaceutical production to regulate the flow of liquids and gases in manufacturing processes.
Farpro Valve Beliefs
We believe that treating each product seriously and receiving each customer sincerely are the most important things for Farpro Valve.
Our flanged butterfly valves do not necessarily have the lowest price, but we will definitely be the most honest manufacturer and your most faithful partner.
Farpro Valve is a globally recognized manufacturer that specializes in the production and distribution of high-quality valves. With years of experience in research, development, production, and sales of valves, we have become one of the most trusted valve manufacturers in the industry.
We offer a wide range of valve products that meet international standards such as GB/JB, API, ANSI, AWWA, DIN, JIS, GOST, NF, among others. Our products are available in 12 major categories, 200 series, and 4000 sizes, including gate valves, globe valves, ball valves, butterfly valves, check valves, diaphragm valves, pressure reducing valves, plug valves, and traps, among others.
Our annual output of 80,000 tons is a testament to our commitment to meeting the ever-increasing demands of our clients. Our valves are widely used in various industries such as petroleum, petrochemical, chemical, electric power, metallurgy, water conservancy, construction, pharmaceutical, drainage, and many more.
At Farpro Valve, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver high-quality products that meet the diverse needs of our clients. Our products are sold in various regions, including Germany, England, France, Italy, Brazil, Poland, and over 30 other countries and regions in Europe, Central Asia, West Asia, and beyond.