Water Pump Control Check Valves – SK700

Home » Types of Check Valve » Water Pump Control Check Valves – SK700

SK700 water pump control check valve can control valve of the pump. When the pump stops running, 90% of the main valve is closed first by the inlet pressure, so that the pump stops automatically, and the remaining 10% is closed by the return water, which can completely prevent the phenomenon of water hammer.

This Valve is suitable for direct water supply by pump and domestic water network system in industrial, mining, enterprise and high-rise building.

water pump control check valves

SK700 Water Pump Control Check Valves

Structure name: Nut, Stud bolts, Gasket, Seal Ring, Rubber sealing sheet, Spring, Pressure Gauges, Needle Valves.
Valve Body: stainless steel 2Cr13
Disc: cast steel
Bonnet: cast steel
Stem: stainless steel
Seal: Nitrile NBR

Farpro Valve Beliefs

We believe that treating each product seriously and receiving each customer sincerely are the most important things for Farpro Valve.

Our stop check valves do not necessarily have the lowest price, but we will definitely be the most honest manufacturer and your most faithful partner.

farpro valve manufacturer supplier

Farpro Valve is a globally recognized manufacturer that specializes in the production and distribution of high-quality valves. With years of experience in research, development, production, and sales of valves, we have become one of the most trusted valve manufacturers in the industry.

We offer a wide range of valve products that meet international standards such as GB/JB, API, ANSI, AWWA, DIN, JIS, GOST, NF, among others. Our products are available in 12 major categories, 200 series, and 4000 sizes, including gate valves, globe valves, ball valves, butterfly valves, check valves, diaphragm valves, pressure reducing valves, plug valves, and traps, among others.

Our annual output of 80,000 tons is a testament to our commitment to meeting the ever-increasing demands of our clients. Our valves are widely used in various industries such as petroleum, petrochemical, chemical, electric power, metallurgy, water conservancy, construction, pharmaceutical, drainage, and many more.

At Farpro Valve, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver high-quality products that meet the diverse needs of our clients. Our products are sold in various regions, including Germany, England, France, Italy, Brazil, Poland, and over 30 other countries and regions in Europe, Central Asia, West Asia, and beyond.

    Thank you for considering Farpro Valve as your preferred partner.
    Your Country: